At St Joseph’s we AIM HIGH in all that we do. In order to aim high and stay Fitter for Life, we are launching a new incentive programme to encourage all children to be more active at home, as well as at school.
Each week your child will be given a Fitter for Life task card. Their challenge is to complete 6 extra fitness activities throughout the week, 3 at home and 3 at school. The activities must then be recorded and signed for by an adult.
Once their card is complete, they will then be entered into a draw to win some incredible prizes, such as:
- Tickets to sporting events (Newcastle United, Gateshead Football, Newcastle Eagles etc.);
- Clip & Climb tickets;
- Ice Skating tickets;
- Bowling tickets;
- Trampoline park tickets;
- Sport shop vouchers.
Our aim is to encourage children to want to be more active and experience new fitness activities.
- Cards will be collected in and given out on a
- Children must complete 3 physical activities at home and 3 activities at school.
- All activities must be signed for by an adult.
- To enter the draw, you must hand in the card on a Monday morning.
- You are allowed to complete the same activity more than once within a week.
- School PE and swimming sessions are not included and cannot be written on your card.
- Prizes will be drawn on the last Friday of each half term by Mr Hattam during our Friday Whole School Collective Worship.
- The more completed cards you have, the more chances you have to win