As part of their plants topic in science, Year 3 have been investigating whether a plant needs heat to grow and survive. To help them with this they placed a selection of plants in different locations around school. One was placed in the fridge, one on top of a heater, one outside. We have been checking these plants regularly to see how they are growing and whether the heat or lack of heat affects the growth.
- January 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Sessions for Y5
- January 26, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- January 26, 2018 10:30 amYear 4 Dance session
- January 30, 2018 11:30 amYear 3 Educational visit. Science workshop.
- February 1, 2018Y2 Educational Visit: History topic
- February 1, 2018 8:30 amTempest School Photographer