As part of their plants topic in science, Year 3 have been investigating whether a plant needs heat to grow and survive. To help them with this they placed a selection of plants in different locations around school. One was placed in the fridge, one on top of a heater, one outside. We have been checking these plants regularly to see how they are growing and whether the heat or lack of heat affects the growth.
- April 24, 2018 1:00 pmYear 5 Final session for animation project
- April 24, 2018 2:15 pmY5 Parents invited to watch animation
- April 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- April 26, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- April 27, 2018 9:05 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- May 2, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3