As part of their plants topic in science, Year 3 have been investigating whether a plant needs heat to grow and survive. To help them with this they placed a selection of plants in different locations around school. One was placed in the fridge, one on top of a heater, one outside. We have been checking these plants regularly to see how they are growing and whether the heat or lack of heat affects the growth.
- June 26, 2017Year 3 Educational Visit to Durham University: Stone Age Workshop
- June 27, 2017 3:05 pmSport Club 8 of 10
- June 28, 2017 3:05 pmBooks for Boys 6 of 6
- June 28, 2017 3:05 pmKarate Club 8 of 10
- June 29, 2017 1:00 pmHey Piggy Piggy Performance for Rec, Y1 Y2
- June 29, 2017 3:05 pmSinging 8 of 8