As part of their plants topic in science, Year 3 have been investigating whether a plant needs heat to grow and survive. To help them with this they placed a selection of plants in different locations around school. One was placed in the fridge, one on top of a heater, one outside. We have been checking these plants regularly to see how they are growing and whether the heat or lack of heat affects the growth.
- October 23, 2017Half Term
- October 26, 2017Imagine That: Creative Family Day FREE event for all families
- October 31, 2017 4:30 pmHalloween Disco
- November 1, 2017 10:00 amKS1 Indoor Athletics (Y2 selected children)
- November 1, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 3, 2017 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship