As part of their plants topic in science, Year 3 have been investigating whether a plant needs heat to grow and survive. To help them with this they placed a selection of plants in different locations around school. One was placed in the fridge, one on top of a heater, one outside. We have been checking these plants regularly to see how they are growing and whether the heat or lack of heat affects the growth.
- January 24, 2019 1:00 pmYear 4 Dance Session
- January 25, 2019 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- January 31, 2019 1:00 pmYear 4 Dance Session
- February 1, 2019 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- February 7, 2019 1:00 pmYear 4 Dance Session
- February 8, 2019 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship