As part of their plants topic in science, Year 3 have been investigating whether a plant needs heat to grow and survive. To help them with this they placed a selection of plants in different locations around school. One was placed in the fridge, one on top of a heater, one outside. We have been checking these plants regularly to see how they are growing and whether the heat or lack of heat affects the growth.
- October 19, 2018Non-Uniform Day: bring a donation of chocolate and/or a bottle
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop
- October 31, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1
- November 1, 2018 1:00 pmYear 2 Tri Golf Session