We were very lucky to spend a day at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Tynemouth last week! We got the chance to look closely at some sea creatures and even touch some.We have been learning about sea creatures as part of our ‘Under the Sea’ topic and we really enjoyed getting to look at some of the animals we have been learning about.
- April 24, 2018 1:00 pmYear 5 Final session for animation project
- April 24, 2018 2:15 pmY5 Parents invited to watch animation
- April 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- April 26, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- April 27, 2018 9:05 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- May 2, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3