We were very lucky to spend a day at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Tynemouth last week! We got the chance to look closely at some sea creatures and even touch some.We have been learning about sea creatures as part of our ‘Under the Sea’ topic and we really enjoyed getting to look at some of the animals we have been learning about.
- July 11, 2018 9:30 amY3 Tri Golf session
- July 12, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 12, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- July 13, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship
- July 13, 2018 9:30 amYear 5 Art Project
- July 16, 2018Reception Class Y1, Y2 visit to Tynemouth