We were very lucky to spend a day at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Tynemouth last week! We got the chance to look closely at some sea creatures and even touch some.We have been learning about sea creatures as part of our ‘Under the Sea’ topic and we really enjoyed getting to look at some of the animals we have been learning about.
- October 15, 2018 3:15 pmParent Appointments - Year 3 only
- October 17, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop
- October 31, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1