Shrove Tuesday saw the return of Chef Hattam to St Joseph’s. Mr Hattam spent the entire day making pancakes with all of the children in school. We had a go at measuring out the ingredients and whisking the batter. We all got to eat the pancakes when they were made. The best part of the whole day, apart from eating the pancakes, was trying to toss the pancakes and catch them back in the pan. Some of us were more successful than others at this.
- October 12, 2018 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 15, 2018 3:15 pmParent Appointments - Year 3 only
- October 17, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop