Shrove Tuesday saw the return of Chef Hattam to St Joseph’s. Mr Hattam spent the entire day making pancakes with all of the children in school. We had a go at measuring out the ingredients and whisking the batter. We all got to eat the pancakes when they were made. The best part of the whole day, apart from eating the pancakes, was trying to toss the pancakes and catch them back in the pan. Some of us were more successful than others at this.
- February 18, 2019Half Term
- February 27, 2019 9:30 amYear 5 Singing Coach from The Sage
- February 28, 2019Golf Session Y5
- February 28, 2019 9:00 amYear 5 Writing Inspire (parents invited)
- February 28, 2019 1:30 pmYear 4 Writing Inspire (parents invited)
- March 1, 2019 9:05 amYear 6 Collective Worship