Teamwork was the name of the game in year 3 and DoJo points were up for grabs! We created paper tube runs for a pom pom to travel down, we watched what happened when you put mentos inside a bottle of coke. We created our very own morse code bracelets and had an attempt at building strong and tall structures using a range of different materials.
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term