Last week we observed some amateur drummers in our role play area so we decided to start our Monday morning with a bang and explore some musical instruments! We tried out a selection of instruments to hear the different sounds they made. A green hand meant go and a red hand meant stop playing. We tried playing quietly and also very loudly! We had a great time with the instruments and hope we didn’t disturb too many people!
- June 20, 2018 2:00 pmYear 1 Inspire (Parents invited)
- June 21, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- June 21, 2018 2:45 pmSculpture Showcase (all invited)
- June 22, 2018Year 3 Educational Visit: Gibside
- June 22, 2018 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- June 27, 2018 2:00 pmReception Class Creative Inspire (parents invited)