Last week we observed some amateur drummers in our role play area so we decided to start our Monday morning with a bang and explore some musical instruments! We tried out a selection of instruments to hear the different sounds they made. A green hand meant go and a red hand meant stop playing. We tried playing quietly and also very loudly! We had a great time with the instruments and hope we didn’t disturb too many people!
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents
- October 3, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 5, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship