Last week we observed some amateur drummers in our role play area so we decided to start our Monday morning with a bang and explore some musical instruments! We tried out a selection of instruments to hear the different sounds they made. A green hand meant go and a red hand meant stop playing. We tried playing quietly and also very loudly! We had a great time with the instruments and hope we didn’t disturb too many people!
- November 20, 2017 1:00 pmYear 6 - mini fencing competition
- November 22, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amY2 Collective Worship
- November 29, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 1, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 1 Collective Worship led by Year 3
- December 6, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6