Our new Science topic, for this half term, is Rocks and Soils. To start our topic we have looked at a range of different types of rocks and tried to describe how they are the same and different. We looked at the colours that we could see within the rocks. We also observed any patterns or markings on the rocks. Then we tried to draw the rock to show the differences between them and added key words to the describe each rock.
- October 23, 2017Half Term
- October 26, 2017Imagine That: Creative Family Day FREE event for all families
- October 31, 2017 4:30 pmHalloween Disco
- November 1, 2017 10:00 amKS1 Indoor Athletics (Y2 selected children)
- November 1, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 3, 2017 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship