Our new Science topic, for this half term, is Rocks and Soils. To start our topic we have looked at a range of different types of rocks and tried to describe how they are the same and different. We looked at the colours that we could see within the rocks. We also observed any patterns or markings on the rocks. Then we tried to draw the rock to show the differences between them and added key words to the describe each rock.
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship