As part of our Science topic on micro-organisms we investigated the conditions in which mould would grow the quickest. We set up and carried out a fair test. We placed slices of bread in different conditions and checked on the results after two weeks. Mould had grown on some of the slices of bread and we used this to make our conclusions.
- October 17, 2017Big Juice Read Event for Year 6
- October 17, 2017 3:15 pmParents Evening
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day