Christmas story books were shared during year 1’s Reading Inpsire. It was wonderful to see our school hall full of families reading toegther. Each child was asked to choose a story book to share and then draw and write about thier favourite characters and favoutrite part of the story. the chidlren also become word detectives finding out the meaning of new or unfamilar words in the story. They also talked about parts of the story that they liked and disliked. Thank you to all those who came along to this event.
- February 21, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- February 23, 2018 9:00 amReception Class Collective Worship
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)
- March 7, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session