Christmas story books were shared during year 1’s Reading Inpsire. It was wonderful to see our school hall full of families reading toegther. Each child was asked to choose a story book to share and then draw and write about thier favourite characters and favoutrite part of the story. the chidlren also become word detectives finding out the meaning of new or unfamilar words in the story. They also talked about parts of the story that they liked and disliked. Thank you to all those who came along to this event.
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6