Christmas story books were shared during year 1’s Reading Inpsire. It was wonderful to see our school hall full of families reading toegther. Each child was asked to choose a story book to share and then draw and write about thier favourite characters and favoutrite part of the story. the chidlren also become word detectives finding out the meaning of new or unfamilar words in the story. They also talked about parts of the story that they liked and disliked. Thank you to all those who came along to this event.
- October 17, 2017Big Juice Read Event for Year 6
- October 17, 2017 3:15 pmParents Evening
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day