Christmas story books were shared during year 1’s Reading Inpsire. It was wonderful to see our school hall full of families reading toegther. Each child was asked to choose a story book to share and then draw and write about thier favourite characters and favoutrite part of the story. the chidlren also become word detectives finding out the meaning of new or unfamilar words in the story. They also talked about parts of the story that they liked and disliked. Thank you to all those who came along to this event.
- October 19, 2018Non-Uniform Day: bring a donation of chocolate and/or a bottle
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop
- October 31, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1
- November 1, 2018 1:00 pmYear 2 Tri Golf Session