This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents
- October 3, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 5, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship