This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- June 19, 2018Year 6 Educational Visit to Allensford YMT
- June 19, 2018 1:30 pmYear 5 Inspire session (parents invited)
- June 20, 2018 2:00 pmYear 1 Inspire (Parents invited)
- June 21, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- June 21, 2018 2:45 pmSculpture Showcase (all invited)
- June 22, 2018Year 3 Educational Visit: Gibside