This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- February 21, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- February 23, 2018 9:00 amReception Class Collective Worship
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)
- March 7, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session