This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term