This morning we heard about the humble shepherds hearing the news of the birth of a baby King from Angels filling the sky with the brightest light and singing ‘Glory to God in the Highest’. We were reminded that the shepherds represent us, as God wanted the first people to hear the news of the birth of his son to be those who would come and worship him just like we do today.
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)
- March 7, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 9, 2018 9:00 amYear 5 Collective Worship
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening