After our Reading Inspire which looked at the book ‘A letter to Santa’ which decided to write our own letters to Santa Claus and Mr Hattam allowed us to walk to the post box to get them sent to the North Pole. We hope that we all get our Christmas wishes on Christmas morning and promise to be extra good for the next few days!
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents
- October 3, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 5, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship