This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship