This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- July 17, 2018 1:00 pmSports Day
- July 18, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 20, 2018End of Summer Term
- July 20, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Leavers Assembly
- September 7, 2018 10:00 amYear 5 Art Project at Shipley Art Gallery
- September 17, 2018Y6 Hawkhirst Residential