This week we started our new RE topic – Advent. We discussed how Advent is a time of waiting in joyful hope for the coming of Jesus into the world. To begin our topic we thought about the different times in our lives we have to wait for things. Sometimes we wait for exciting, fun things and sometimes we are waiting for something worrying or sad to happen. We created freeze-frames to show different ‘waiting situations’ and compared the different feelings experienced in each situation.
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6