The children from Year 6 represented our school at the Cenotaph on Friday morning at 11 am to lay down a poppy wreath in remembrance of all those who have lost their lives for our country. The children then had a walk down to Saltwell Park to see the Memorial garden which pays honour to fallen war heroes from the North East.
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6