The children from Year 6 represented our school at the Cenotaph on Friday morning at 11 am to lay down a poppy wreath in remembrance of all those who have lost their lives for our country. The children then had a walk down to Saltwell Park to see the Memorial garden which pays honour to fallen war heroes from the North East.
- June 21, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- June 21, 2018 2:45 pmSculpture Showcase (all invited)
- June 22, 2018Year 3 Educational Visit: Gibside
- June 22, 2018 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- June 27, 2018 2:00 pmReception Class Creative Inspire (parents invited)
- June 28, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2