The children from Year 6 represented our school at the Cenotaph on Friday morning at 11 am to lay down a poppy wreath in remembrance of all those who have lost their lives for our country. The children then had a walk down to Saltwell Park to see the Memorial garden which pays honour to fallen war heroes from the North East.
- October 17, 2017Big Juice Read Event for Year 6
- October 17, 2017 3:15 pmParents Evening
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day