The children from Year 6 represented our school at the Cenotaph on Friday morning at 11 am to lay down a poppy wreath in remembrance of all those who have lost their lives for our country. The children then had a walk down to Saltwell Park to see the Memorial garden which pays honour to fallen war heroes from the North East.
- November 14, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1
- November 14, 2018 2:00 pmYear 4 RE Inspire (parents invited)
- November 15, 2018 1:00 pmYear 2 Tri Golf Session
- November 16, 2018Children in Need: Non Uniform Day
- November 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship
- November 19, 2018Local Songs Week