The children from Year 6 represented our school at the Cenotaph on Friday morning at 11 am to lay down a poppy wreath in remembrance of all those who have lost their lives for our country. The children then had a walk down to Saltwell Park to see the Memorial garden which pays honour to fallen war heroes from the North East.
- September 17, 2018Y6 Hawkhirst Residential
- September 21, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents