We decided that Autumn is just too beautiful not to go out and explore it. We went for a walk around the school grounds just to see what amazing things we could find and we spotted some wonderful things. We couldn’t believe how many colours all the leaves were and how many little creatures are still around before they hibernate for the winter.
- January 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Sessions for Y5
- January 26, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- January 26, 2018 10:30 amYear 4 Dance session
- January 30, 2018 11:30 amYear 3 Educational visit. Science workshop.
- February 1, 2018Y2 Educational Visit: History topic
- February 1, 2018 8:30 amTempest School Photographer