We decided that Autumn is just too beautiful not to go out and explore it. We went for a walk around the school grounds just to see what amazing things we could find and we spotted some wonderful things. We couldn’t believe how many colours all the leaves were and how many little creatures are still around before they hibernate for the winter.
- October 23, 2017Half Term
- October 26, 2017Imagine That: Creative Family Day FREE event for all families
- October 31, 2017 4:30 pmHalloween Disco
- November 1, 2017 10:00 amKS1 Indoor Athletics (Y2 selected children)
- November 1, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 3, 2017 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship