In our second Christmas craft club we tried our hand at mosaic snow globes. Unfortunately, the mosaic pieces were extremely sticky so we had to be very careful not to get them stuck all over the tables and ourselves! We were really pleased with how they looked once they were finished and standing up. Those of us who finished quickly went to help our friends to make sure they also had a lovely snow globe to take home at the end of the session. Our brilliant teamwork made Miss Wright and Miss Stout incredibly proud.
- February 21, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- February 23, 2018 9:00 amReception Class Collective Worship
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)
- March 7, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session