In our second Christmas craft club we tried our hand at mosaic snow globes. Unfortunately, the mosaic pieces were extremely sticky so we had to be very careful not to get them stuck all over the tables and ourselves! We were really pleased with how they looked once they were finished and standing up. Those of us who finished quickly went to help our friends to make sure they also had a lovely snow globe to take home at the end of the session. Our brilliant teamwork made Miss Wright and Miss Stout incredibly proud.
- October 17, 2017Big Juice Read Event for Year 6
- October 17, 2017 3:15 pmParents Evening
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day