In our second Christmas craft club we tried our hand at mosaic snow globes. Unfortunately, the mosaic pieces were extremely sticky so we had to be very careful not to get them stuck all over the tables and ourselves! We were really pleased with how they looked once they were finished and standing up. Those of us who finished quickly went to help our friends to make sure they also had a lovely snow globe to take home at the end of the session. Our brilliant teamwork made Miss Wright and Miss Stout incredibly proud.
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6