A huge thank you to all of the families and friends who came along to the Year 3 Arts Award Sharing event. The boys and girls in Year 3 have been working extremely hard over the past few months as they explored various art forms. As part of the project they had to devise a performance to present to a live audience, showcasing some of the things that they have learnt throughout the project. All of the children fully committed themselves to the performance and it is so refreshing to see how each child in the class has developed in terms of their confidence and willingness to try new things as they have progressed through the project. This sharing event allowed the boys and girls to show their arts award journals which tracked their journey as they explored the arts. The ability to reflect on their journey with other people is a main element in ensuring that the children complete the award successfully, so again we would like to thank all those who came along and made that possible!
- April 24, 2018 1:00 pmYear 5 Final session for animation project
- April 24, 2018 2:15 pmY5 Parents invited to watch animation
- April 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- April 26, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- April 27, 2018 9:05 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- May 2, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3