A huge thank you to all of the families and friends who came along to the Year 3 Arts Award Sharing event. The boys and girls in Year 3 have been working extremely hard over the past few months as they explored various art forms. As part of the project they had to devise a performance to present to a live audience, showcasing some of the things that they have learnt throughout the project. All of the children fully committed themselves to the performance and it is so refreshing to see how each child in the class has developed in terms of their confidence and willingness to try new things as they have progressed through the project. This sharing event allowed the boys and girls to show their arts award journals which tracked their journey as they explored the arts. The ability to reflect on their journey with other people is a main element in ensuring that the children complete the award successfully, so again we would like to thank all those who came along and made that possible!
- November 20, 2017 1:00 pmYear 6 - mini fencing competition
- November 22, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amY2 Collective Worship
- November 29, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 1, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 1 Collective Worship led by Year 3
- December 6, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6