The children from Year 1 had a great time during World Maths Day on Wednesday 2nd March. We enjoyed baking cakes by weighing out the ingredients using the scales to make the recipe just right! We also did lots of activities using a box of smarties. These included estimating how many smarties were in the box, making a bar chart of the different coloured smarties in the box and doing some smarties calculations.
- February 18, 2019Half Term
- February 27, 2019 9:30 amYear 5 Singing Coach from The Sage
- February 28, 2019Golf Session Y5
- February 28, 2019 9:00 amYear 5 Writing Inspire (parents invited)
- February 28, 2019 1:30 pmYear 4 Writing Inspire (parents invited)
- March 1, 2019 9:05 amYear 6 Collective Worship