The children from Year 1 had a great time during World Maths Day on Wednesday 2nd March. We enjoyed baking cakes by weighing out the ingredients using the scales to make the recipe just right! We also did lots of activities using a box of smarties. These included estimating how many smarties were in the box, making a bar chart of the different coloured smarties in the box and doing some smarties calculations.
- October 12, 2018 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 15, 2018 3:15 pmParent Appointments - Year 3 only
- October 17, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop