As part of Year 3’s Arts Award project, we had the opportunity of exploring the arts venue that is the Shipley Arts Gallery. Whilst at the gallery, we got to meet members of staff who told us all about the history of the gallery as well as showing us around the exhibitions currently on display. As a lot of the artwork on display used textile materials, we were very lucky to get the opportunity of creating our own textile material; felt! We worked very hard, using lots of elbow grease to make sure our materials felted together securely to create our final piece of felt! It was very enjoyable process and great fun was had by all!
- July 12, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 12, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- July 13, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship
- July 13, 2018 9:30 amYear 5 Art Project
- July 16, 2018Reception Class Y1, Y2 visit to Tynemouth
- July 17, 2018 1:00 pmSports Day