As part of Year 3’s Arts Award project, we had the opportunity of exploring the arts venue that is the Shipley Arts Gallery. Whilst at the gallery, we got to meet members of staff who told us all about the history of the gallery as well as showing us around the exhibitions currently on display. As a lot of the artwork on display used textile materials, we were very lucky to get the opportunity of creating our own textile material; felt! We worked very hard, using lots of elbow grease to make sure our materials felted together securely to create our final piece of felt! It was very enjoyable process and great fun was had by all!
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term