As part of Year 3’s Arts Award project, we had the opportunity of exploring the arts venue that is the Shipley Arts Gallery. Whilst at the gallery, we got to meet members of staff who told us all about the history of the gallery as well as showing us around the exhibitions currently on display. As a lot of the artwork on display used textile materials, we were very lucky to get the opportunity of creating our own textile material; felt! We worked very hard, using lots of elbow grease to make sure our materials felted together securely to create our final piece of felt! It was very enjoyable process and great fun was had by all!
- December 14, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 2 Christmas Play
- December 14, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 2 Christmas Play
- December 15, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 3 Collective Worship led by Year 5
- December 15, 2017 12:30 pmKS2 Pantomime Visit to Theatre Royal
- December 20, 2017 1:00 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Christmas Party
- December 21, 2017FS/KS1 Christmas Story and Pyjama Day