As part of Year 3’s Arts Award project, we had the opportunity of exploring the arts venue that is the Shipley Arts Gallery. Whilst at the gallery, we got to meet members of staff who told us all about the history of the gallery as well as showing us around the exhibitions currently on display. As a lot of the artwork on display used textile materials, we were very lucky to get the opportunity of creating our own textile material; felt! We worked very hard, using lots of elbow grease to make sure our materials felted together securely to create our final piece of felt! It was very enjoyable process and great fun was had by all!
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship