Year 2 reminded us this morning, of the importance,of saying Thank You to those around us. Some of the children from Year 2 took the time to thank their family and friends for the special things that they do for them. Each member of the school was given a heart, by the children from Year 2, to find the time to stop and think of someone they would like to say thank you and then to say it. I wonder if anyone said Thank You to you today?
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6