Year 2 reminded us this morning, of the importance,of saying Thank You to those around us. Some of the children from Year 2 took the time to thank their family and friends for the special things that they do for them. Each member of the school was given a heart, by the children from Year 2, to find the time to stop and think of someone they would like to say thank you and then to say it. I wonder if anyone said Thank You to you today?
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term