Year 2 reminded us this morning, of the importance,of saying Thank You to those around us. Some of the children from Year 2 took the time to thank their family and friends for the special things that they do for them. Each member of the school was given a heart, by the children from Year 2, to find the time to stop and think of someone they would like to say thank you and then to say it. I wonder if anyone said Thank You to you today?
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents
- October 3, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 5, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship