Today the children in Year 4 began their new topic in science which is all about bubbles! The children were able to experiment blowing bubbles and observed their size, shape and colour. As a class we then decided to discuss the factors that may affect bubbles and ways in which we could create the best bubble. In this lesson, the children investigated the concentration of the washing up liquid, and were able to share their findings with the class. We have lots of ideas for other factors that could affect bubbles and are going to investigate these in future science lessons this half term!
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship