Today the children in Year 4 began their new topic in science which is all about bubbles! The children were able to experiment blowing bubbles and observed their size, shape and colour. As a class we then decided to discuss the factors that may affect bubbles and ways in which we could create the best bubble. In this lesson, the children investigated the concentration of the washing up liquid, and were able to share their findings with the class. We have lots of ideas for other factors that could affect bubbles and are going to investigate these in future science lessons this half term!
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017 12:00 pmChristmas Dinner
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 13, 2017 6:00 pmChristmas Carol Service at St Joseph's Church
- December 14, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 2 Christmas Play