Today the children in Year 4 began their new topic in science which is all about bubbles! The children were able to experiment blowing bubbles and observed their size, shape and colour. As a class we then decided to discuss the factors that may affect bubbles and ways in which we could create the best bubble. In this lesson, the children investigated the concentration of the washing up liquid, and were able to share their findings with the class. We have lots of ideas for other factors that could affect bubbles and are going to investigate these in future science lessons this half term!
- October 17, 2017Big Juice Read Event for Year 6
- October 17, 2017 3:15 pmParents Evening
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day