This half term we have been doing a lot of work in maths focusing on fractions. We have been very keen to learn about equivalent fractions as well as ordering fractions on a number line. As a class we are becoming more and more confident at using fractional language such as numerator and denominator and we have even progressed onto adding fractions! One thing that we have discovered as a class is that fractions are not to be feared, they can be fun!
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship