This half term we have been doing a lot of work in maths focusing on fractions. We have been very keen to learn about equivalent fractions as well as ordering fractions on a number line. As a class we are becoming more and more confident at using fractional language such as numerator and denominator and we have even progressed onto adding fractions! One thing that we have discovered as a class is that fractions are not to be feared, they can be fun!
- December 14, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 2 Christmas Play
- December 14, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 2 Christmas Play
- December 15, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 3 Collective Worship led by Year 5
- December 15, 2017 12:30 pmKS2 Pantomime Visit to Theatre Royal
- December 20, 2017 1:00 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Christmas Party
- December 21, 2017FS/KS1 Christmas Story and Pyjama Day