This half term we have been doing a lot of work in maths focusing on fractions. We have been very keen to learn about equivalent fractions as well as ordering fractions on a number line. As a class we are becoming more and more confident at using fractional language such as numerator and denominator and we have even progressed onto adding fractions! One thing that we have discovered as a class is that fractions are not to be feared, they can be fun!
- July 17, 2018 1:00 pmSports Day
- July 18, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 20, 2018End of Summer Term
- July 20, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Leavers Assembly
- September 7, 2018 10:00 amYear 5 Art Project at Shipley Art Gallery
- September 17, 2018Y6 Hawkhirst Residential