This half term we have been doing a lot of work in maths focusing on fractions. We have been very keen to learn about equivalent fractions as well as ordering fractions on a number line. As a class we are becoming more and more confident at using fractional language such as numerator and denominator and we have even progressed onto adding fractions! One thing that we have discovered as a class is that fractions are not to be feared, they can be fun!
- October 23, 2017Half Term
- October 26, 2017Imagine That: Creative Family Day FREE event for all families
- October 31, 2017 4:30 pmHalloween Disco
- November 1, 2017 10:00 amKS1 Indoor Athletics (Y2 selected children)
- November 1, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 3, 2017 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship