On Wednesday the 20th of January, representatives from our Year 5 and Year 6 classes were invited along to sing at the British Citizenship Ceremony. As this ceremony was welcoming new British citizens to the North East area, we thought there was no better way to celebrate the occasion than to perform two well-known Geordie folk songs which were ‘Water of Tyne’ and ‘Weel May The Keel Row’. As part of the ceremony we also got the chance to meet the Mayor of Gateshead, Councillor Alex Geddes, who described our singing as most enjoyable. A great afternoon was had by all!
- February 12, 2018Half Term
- February 21, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- February 23, 2018 9:00 amReception Class Collective Worship
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)