On Wednesday the 20th of January, representatives from our Year 5 and Year 6 classes were invited along to sing at the British Citizenship Ceremony. As this ceremony was welcoming new British citizens to the North East area, we thought there was no better way to celebrate the occasion than to perform two well-known Geordie folk songs which were ‘Water of Tyne’ and ‘Weel May The Keel Row’. As part of the ceremony we also got the chance to meet the Mayor of Gateshead, Councillor Alex Geddes, who described our singing as most enjoyable. A great afternoon was had by all!
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term