On Wednesday the 20th of January, representatives from our Year 5 and Year 6 classes were invited along to sing at the British Citizenship Ceremony. As this ceremony was welcoming new British citizens to the North East area, we thought there was no better way to celebrate the occasion than to perform two well-known Geordie folk songs which were ‘Water of Tyne’ and ‘Weel May The Keel Row’. As part of the ceremony we also got the chance to meet the Mayor of Gateshead, Councillor Alex Geddes, who described our singing as most enjoyable. A great afternoon was had by all!
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017 12:00 pmChristmas Dinner
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 13, 2017 6:00 pmChristmas Carol Service at St Joseph's Church
- December 14, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 2 Christmas Play