On Wednesday the 20th of January, representatives from our Year 5 and Year 6 classes were invited along to sing at the British Citizenship Ceremony. As this ceremony was welcoming new British citizens to the North East area, we thought there was no better way to celebrate the occasion than to perform two well-known Geordie folk songs which were ‘Water of Tyne’ and ‘Weel May The Keel Row’. As part of the ceremony we also got the chance to meet the Mayor of Gateshead, Councillor Alex Geddes, who described our singing as most enjoyable. A great afternoon was had by all!
- May 23, 2018 10:00 amYear 6 Kwik Cricket Tourament
- May 23, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- May 23, 2018 3:05 pmKarate After School Club
- May 24, 2018 10:00 amKarate Gradings in school
- May 24, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- May 25, 2018 9:05 amYear 4 Collective Worship