Yesterday afternoon, it was Year 2’s turn to have their Inspire session. Our theme was ‘Christmas Maths’. Parents were invited to come along and join us for an afternoon of fun Maths challenges and craft activities. It was wonderful to see so many parents come along to share in their children’s learning and find out about some of the ways we teach Maths in our school. The children made 3D cube shaped gift boxes, solved bauble shaped word problems, bought toys in the Christmas Toy shop, made tessellating Christmas trees and repeating pattern decorations! Phew! We can’t wait for the next one!
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship