Yesterday afternoon, it was Year 2’s turn to have their Inspire session. Our theme was ‘Christmas Maths’. Parents were invited to come along and join us for an afternoon of fun Maths challenges and craft activities. It was wonderful to see so many parents come along to share in their children’s learning and find out about some of the ways we teach Maths in our school. The children made 3D cube shaped gift boxes, solved bauble shaped word problems, bought toys in the Christmas Toy shop, made tessellating Christmas trees and repeating pattern decorations! Phew! We can’t wait for the next one!
- July 17, 2018 1:00 pmSports Day
- July 18, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 20, 2018End of Summer Term
- July 20, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Leavers Assembly
- September 7, 2018 10:00 amYear 5 Art Project at Shipley Art Gallery
- September 17, 2018Y6 Hawkhirst Residential