Yesterday afternoon, it was Year 2’s turn to have their Inspire session. Our theme was ‘Christmas Maths’. Parents were invited to come along and join us for an afternoon of fun Maths challenges and craft activities. It was wonderful to see so many parents come along to share in their children’s learning and find out about some of the ways we teach Maths in our school. The children made 3D cube shaped gift boxes, solved bauble shaped word problems, bought toys in the Christmas Toy shop, made tessellating Christmas trees and repeating pattern decorations! Phew! We can’t wait for the next one!
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6