We have had a very busy time in Year 3 preparing for Christmas with lots of fun filled activities! Santa came to visit our school and gave us all a lovely book each. We are all very much looking forward to reading it over the Christmas holidays. We also got to make our own salted dough decorations, having written the instructions describing how to make them earlier in the week! Also check out the pictures from our Christmas themed photo booth!
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term