As part of our Gateshead Heritage Art project, year 5 thoroughly enjoyed inviting David (an artist) and Cathy (a graphic designer) into our classroom to help us create amazing charcoal pictures of local art work. We used photographs that we had taken on a sculpture walk around Gateshead as inspiration. Take a look at some of our work. We hope you like it!
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term
- October 26, 2017Imagine That: Creative Family Day FREE event for all families
- October 31, 2017 4:30 pmHalloween Disco
- November 1, 2017 10:00 amKS1 Indoor Athletics (Y2 selected children)