As part of our Gateshead Heritage Art project, year 5 thoroughly enjoyed inviting David (an artist) and Cathy (a graphic designer) into our classroom to help us create amazing charcoal pictures of local art work. We used photographs that we had taken on a sculpture walk around Gateshead as inspiration. Take a look at some of our work. We hope you like it!
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6