As part of our Gateshead Heritage Art project, year 5 thoroughly enjoyed inviting David (an artist) and Cathy (a graphic designer) into our classroom to help us create amazing charcoal pictures of local art work. We used photographs that we had taken on a sculpture walk around Gateshead as inspiration. Take a look at some of our work. We hope you like it!
- March 21, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 22, 2018Year 4 Educational visit to Cragside
- March 22, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 23, 2018Sports Relief Day
- March 23, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- March 26, 2018 9:00 amRec, Y1, Y2 Easter liturgy: Palm Sunday