This week in maths we have been looking at time. As a class, we have been focusing on how to improve our ability at telling the time more accurately. Since everyone has some sort of access to a TV outside of school, we carried out an investigation today based on time and duration using the TV guide! Having completed this task, Year 3 have all been made aware of how time is something that everybody uses daily, inside and outside of school. So next time you want to know when your favourite TV show starts, finishes or even how long it lasts, why not ask Year 3!
- November 20, 2017 1:00 pmYear 6 - mini fencing competition
- November 22, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amY2 Collective Worship
- November 29, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 1, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 1 Collective Worship led by Year 3
- December 6, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6