This week in maths we have been looking at time. As a class, we have been focusing on how to improve our ability at telling the time more accurately. Since everyone has some sort of access to a TV outside of school, we carried out an investigation today based on time and duration using the TV guide! Having completed this task, Year 3 have all been made aware of how time is something that everybody uses daily, inside and outside of school. So next time you want to know when your favourite TV show starts, finishes or even how long it lasts, why not ask Year 3!
- January 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Sessions for Y5
- January 26, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- January 26, 2018 10:30 amYear 4 Dance session
- January 30, 2018 11:30 amYear 3 Educational visit. Science workshop.
- February 1, 2018Y2 Educational Visit: History topic
- February 1, 2018 8:30 amTempest School Photographer