This week in maths we have been looking at time. As a class, we have been focusing on how to improve our ability at telling the time more accurately. Since everyone has some sort of access to a TV outside of school, we carried out an investigation today based on time and duration using the TV guide! Having completed this task, Year 3 have all been made aware of how time is something that everybody uses daily, inside and outside of school. So next time you want to know when your favourite TV show starts, finishes or even how long it lasts, why not ask Year 3!
- April 24, 2018 1:00 pmYear 5 Final session for animation project
- April 24, 2018 2:15 pmY5 Parents invited to watch animation
- April 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- April 26, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- April 27, 2018 9:05 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- May 2, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3