This week in maths we have been looking at time. As a class, we have been focusing on how to improve our ability at telling the time more accurately. Since everyone has some sort of access to a TV outside of school, we carried out an investigation today based on time and duration using the TV guide! Having completed this task, Year 3 have all been made aware of how time is something that everybody uses daily, inside and outside of school. So next time you want to know when your favourite TV show starts, finishes or even how long it lasts, why not ask Year 3!
- October 19, 2018Non-Uniform Day: bring a donation of chocolate and/or a bottle
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop
- October 31, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1
- November 1, 2018 1:00 pmYear 2 Tri Golf Session