Over the autumn half term we have been looking at myths in our English lessons. Each week the children have written parts of their myth and to end our topic we had a myth morning so that all of the children could hear the myths we have created. The children were all confident and stood up in front of the class to read their myth. Everyone took part and it was a fantastic session! The children all enjoyed the myths and were even able to give feedback to each other about what they had heard.
- September 20, 2019 9:05 amYear 5 Collective Worship
- September 23, 2019Y6 Hawkhirst Residential
- September 27, 2019 9:05 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- September 27, 2019 9:30 amMacmillan Coffee Morning
- October 4, 2019 9:05 amReception Class Welcome Assembly led by Y6
- October 7, 2019 3:15 pmParents Evening Appointments