The children in year 4 continued their topic learning this afternoon by creating their very own portrait of a lightning storm. The children were given some images for inspiration and the children then set off sketching their storms. The children used oil pastel crayons to colour their storms and they made them look very effective!
- October 23, 2017Half Term
- October 26, 2017Imagine That: Creative Family Day FREE event for all families
- October 31, 2017 4:30 pmHalloween Disco
- November 1, 2017 10:00 amKS1 Indoor Athletics (Y2 selected children)
- November 1, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 3, 2017 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship