The children in year 4 continued their topic learning this afternoon by creating their very own portrait of a lightning storm. The children were given some images for inspiration and the children then set off sketching their storms. The children used oil pastel crayons to colour their storms and they made them look very effective!
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6