In maths today the children in year 4 continued their learning of angles and used clocks to investigate which times would create a 90 degree angle. The children used small clocks and changed the position of the hour and minute hand to find times with a 90 degree angle. The children worked well and were very excited about working with time.
- April 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- April 25, 2018 3:05 pmKarate After School Club
- April 26, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- April 27, 2018 9:05 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- May 1, 2018 3:05 pmSamba Drums After school club
- May 1, 2018 3:05 pmGardening Club After school club