In maths today the children in year 4 continued their learning of angles and used clocks to investigate which times would create a 90 degree angle. The children used small clocks and changed the position of the hour and minute hand to find times with a 90 degree angle. The children worked well and were very excited about working with time.
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop
- October 31, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1
- November 1, 2018 1:00 pmYear 2 Tri Golf Session
- November 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- November 5, 2018Year 3 and Year 4 Northern Dance Workshop