In maths today the children in year 4 continued their learning of angles and used clocks to investigate which times would create a 90 degree angle. The children used small clocks and changed the position of the hour and minute hand to find times with a 90 degree angle. The children worked well and were very excited about working with time.
- January 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Sessions for Y5
- January 26, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship
- January 26, 2018 10:30 amYear 4 Dance session
- January 30, 2018 11:30 amYear 3 Educational visit. Science workshop.
- February 1, 2018Y2 Educational Visit: History topic
- February 1, 2018 8:30 amTempest School Photographer