In maths today the children in year 4 continued their learning of angles and used clocks to investigate which times would create a 90 degree angle. The children used small clocks and changed the position of the hour and minute hand to find times with a 90 degree angle. The children worked well and were very excited about working with time.
- July 16, 2018Reception Class Y1, Y2 visit to Tynemouth
- July 17, 2018 1:00 pmSports Day
- July 18, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 20, 2018End of Summer Term
- July 20, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Leavers Assembly
- September 7, 2018 10:00 amYear 5 Art Project at Shipley Art Gallery