Today the children in year 4 continued their maths learning in the topic of shape. The children were given mirrors and they had to investigate whether the lines of symmetry drawn in the shapes were correct or not. The children then used this knowledge to write about the properties of 2-D shapes, including how many lines of symmetry they may have. The children had great fun using the mirrors and were excellent investigators!
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term