Today the children in year 4 continued their maths learning in the topic of shape. The children were given mirrors and they had to investigate whether the lines of symmetry drawn in the shapes were correct or not. The children then used this knowledge to write about the properties of 2-D shapes, including how many lines of symmetry they may have. The children had great fun using the mirrors and were excellent investigators!
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)
- March 7, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 9, 2018 9:00 amYear 5 Collective Worship
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening