Today the children in year 4 continued their maths learning in the topic of shape. The children were given mirrors and they had to investigate whether the lines of symmetry drawn in the shapes were correct or not. The children then used this knowledge to write about the properties of 2-D shapes, including how many lines of symmetry they may have. The children had great fun using the mirrors and were excellent investigators!
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents
- October 3, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 5, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship