Today the children in year 4 continued their maths learning in the topic of shape. The children were given mirrors and they had to investigate whether the lines of symmetry drawn in the shapes were correct or not. The children then used this knowledge to write about the properties of 2-D shapes, including how many lines of symmetry they may have. The children had great fun using the mirrors and were excellent investigators!
- June 19, 2018Year 6 Educational Visit to Allensford YMT
- June 19, 2018 1:30 pmYear 5 Inspire session (parents invited)
- June 20, 2018 2:00 pmYear 1 Inspire (Parents invited)
- June 21, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- June 21, 2018 2:45 pmSculpture Showcase (all invited)
- June 22, 2018Year 3 Educational Visit: Gibside