Today the children in year 4 continued their maths learning in the topic of shape. The children were given mirrors and they had to investigate whether the lines of symmetry drawn in the shapes were correct or not. The children then used this knowledge to write about the properties of 2-D shapes, including how many lines of symmetry they may have. The children had great fun using the mirrors and were excellent investigators!
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6