Year 2 were very excited to see a fairy door and a trail of glitter that had appeared on their classroom wall at the weekend. A fairy had moved in and left a note for the children. The note explained that Fairy Land was under threat as not enough children believed in fairies anymore. Their homes were slowly disappearing!! Could we help by writing some fantastic new fairy adventure stories that would make people believe again??? Year 2 rose to the challenge. As well as learning all about the features of fantasy stories and inventing their own fairies, they wrote wonderfully imaginative stories. The fairy left the children a note and some treats to show how grateful she and the other fairies were. We hope she comes back to visit us one day.
- April 25, 2018 1:00 pmBadminton Session for Y3
- April 25, 2018 3:05 pmKarate After School Club
- April 26, 2018 1:00 pmDance session for Y5
- April 27, 2018 9:05 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- May 1, 2018 3:05 pmSamba Drums After school club
- May 1, 2018 3:05 pmGardening Club After school club