Year 2 were very excited to see a fairy door and a trail of glitter that had appeared on their classroom wall at the weekend. A fairy had moved in and left a note for the children. The note explained that Fairy Land was under threat as not enough children believed in fairies anymore. Their homes were slowly disappearing!! Could we help by writing some fantastic new fairy adventure stories that would make people believe again??? Year 2 rose to the challenge. As well as learning all about the features of fantasy stories and inventing their own fairies, they wrote wonderfully imaginative stories. The fairy left the children a note and some treats to show how grateful she and the other fairies were. We hope she comes back to visit us one day.
- October 17, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 19, 2018Non-Uniform Day: bring a donation of chocolate and/or a bottle
- October 19, 2018 9:00 amYear 1 Collective Worship
- October 22, 2018Half Term Holiday
- October 31, 2018Year 6 Northern Dance Workshop
- October 31, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y1