Year 2 were very excited to see a fairy door and a trail of glitter that had appeared on their classroom wall at the weekend. A fairy had moved in and left a note for the children. The note explained that Fairy Land was under threat as not enough children believed in fairies anymore. Their homes were slowly disappearing!! Could we help by writing some fantastic new fairy adventure stories that would make people believe again??? Year 2 rose to the challenge. As well as learning all about the features of fantasy stories and inventing their own fairies, they wrote wonderfully imaginative stories. The fairy left the children a note and some treats to show how grateful she and the other fairies were. We hope she comes back to visit us one day.
- November 17, 2017 9:00 amReception Class Collective Worship
- November 20, 2017 1:00 pmYear 6 - mini fencing competition
- November 22, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amY2 Collective Worship
- November 29, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 1, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 1 Collective Worship led by Year 3