During world science day we carried out lots of different scientific experiments and investigations. We explored how seeds grow by setting up an experiment in which we altered the factors that seeds need to grow. We then discussed strength and materials by making structures from spaghetti and marshmallows. Finally we explored air resistance by designing and making parachutes for our humpty dumpty eggs. Thankfully most of our Humpty Dumpty’s survived the landing!
- February 12, 2018Half Term
- February 21, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- February 23, 2018 9:00 amReception Class Collective Worship
- February 28, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 2, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Collective Worship
- March 7, 2018 10:00 amKS1 Multi skills festival (10 selected children)