During world science day we carried out lots of different scientific experiments and investigations. We explored how seeds grow by setting up an experiment in which we altered the factors that seeds need to grow. We then discussed strength and materials by making structures from spaghetti and marshmallows. Finally we explored air resistance by designing and making parachutes for our humpty dumpty eggs. Thankfully most of our Humpty Dumpty’s survived the landing!
- September 26, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- September 28, 2018 9:00 amWelcome Assembly Y6 and Reception Class
- September 28, 2018 9:40 amMacMillan Coffee Morning
- October 1, 2018 2:30 pmFirst Holy Communion Meeting - Y4 parents
- October 3, 2018 1:00 pmYear 4 Mini Fencing Sessions
- October 5, 2018 9:00 amYear 3 Collective Worship