During world science day we carried out lots of different scientific experiments and investigations. We explored how seeds grow by setting up an experiment in which we altered the factors that seeds need to grow. We then discussed strength and materials by making structures from spaghetti and marshmallows. Finally we explored air resistance by designing and making parachutes for our humpty dumpty eggs. Thankfully most of our Humpty Dumpty’s survived the landing!
- December 12, 2017 9:20 amKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 1:20 pmKey Stage 1 and Reception Class Play
- December 12, 2017 5:00 pmReconciliation in Church
- December 13, 2017Flu Spray Vaccinations
- December 13, 2017Christmas Jumper Day
- December 13, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6