During world science day we carried out lots of different scientific experiments and investigations. We explored how seeds grow by setting up an experiment in which we altered the factors that seeds need to grow. We then discussed strength and materials by making structures from spaghetti and marshmallows. Finally we explored air resistance by designing and making parachutes for our humpty dumpty eggs. Thankfully most of our Humpty Dumpty’s survived the landing!
- October 18, 2017 9:00 amMass in School - Parents invited
- October 18, 2017 1:00 pmYear 5/6 Tag rugby Competition (selected children only)
- October 19, 2017 2:00 pmReception Class Inspire (parents invited)
- October 20, 2017Chocolate and Bottle Donation Non-Uniform Day
- October 20, 2017 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- October 23, 2017Half Term