During world science day we carried out lots of different scientific experiments and investigations. We explored how seeds grow by setting up an experiment in which we altered the factors that seeds need to grow. We then discussed strength and materials by making structures from spaghetti and marshmallows. Finally we explored air resistance by designing and making parachutes for our humpty dumpty eggs. Thankfully most of our Humpty Dumpty’s survived the landing!
- June 20, 2018 2:00 pmYear 1 Inspire (Parents invited)
- June 21, 2018 1:00 pmYoga Session for Y2
- June 21, 2018 2:45 pmSculpture Showcase (all invited)
- June 22, 2018Year 3 Educational Visit: Gibside
- June 22, 2018 9:00 amYear 2 Collective Worship
- June 27, 2018 2:00 pmReception Class Creative Inspire (parents invited)