We recently visited Sunderland Winter Gardens as part of our work about rainforests. It was a very exciting trip as we got to explore the four different layers of the rainforest which are the emergent layer, canopy, the understory and the forest floor. Also we got to learn the names of some of the plants and animals that live in the rainforest as well as seeing and feeling a real snake skin that was 12 feet long!
- July 17, 2018 1:00 pmSports Day
- July 18, 2018Great Exhibition of the North Educational Visit Y3/4
- July 20, 2018End of Summer Term
- July 20, 2018 9:00 amYear 6 Leavers Assembly
- September 7, 2018 10:00 amYear 5 Art Project at Shipley Art Gallery
- September 17, 2018Y6 Hawkhirst Residential