We recently visited Sunderland Winter Gardens as part of our work about rainforests. It was a very exciting trip as we got to explore the four different layers of the rainforest which are the emergent layer, canopy, the understory and the forest floor. Also we got to learn the names of some of the plants and animals that live in the rainforest as well as seeing and feeling a real snake skin that was 12 feet long!
- March 12, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 13, 2018 9:00 amAngel of the North Animation Project Y5 Session 3
- March 13, 2018 3:15 pmParents Evening
- March 14, 2018 1:00 pmYear 1 Yoga Session
- March 15, 2018 3:00 pmGreenwich Science Club
- March 16, 2018 9:00 amYear 4 Collective Worship