Last Tuesday, as part of our Rainforest Topic we travelled to Sunderland Winter Gardens to become Rainforest Explorers for the day. We got there using the Metro and our teachers were very proud of our behaviour. During our time at the museum, we learned about the many different animals who live in the rainforest and even got to touch a real snake skin. We completed a Rainforest Trail in the Rainforest exhibition and learned about the conditions the plants need to survive. We also got to explore the rest of the musuem and learned a little bit about coal mining and life in the North East in years gone by. A fun day was had by all!
- November 22, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- November 24, 2017 9:00 amY2 Collective Worship
- November 29, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 1, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 1 Collective Worship led by Year 3
- December 6, 2017 1:00 pmFencing for Year 6
- December 8, 2017 9:00 amAdvent 2 Collective Worship led by Year 4